The following is the contractual document that governs the procurement of products and services through the website calzadosvesga.com. Acceptance of this document implies that the BUYER:
- Has read, understands and comprehends what is set forth herein.
- That he/she is a person or entity with sufficient capacity to contract.
- That it assumes all the obligations set forth herein.
These conditions shall have an indefinite period of validity and shall apply to all contracts made through the VENDOR's website calzadosvesga.com.
THE VENDOR reserves the right to unilaterally modify these Conditions, without this affecting the goods or promotions that were purchased prior to the modification.
IDENTITY OF THE PARTIES
On the one hand, THE VENDOR or supplier of the goods is Vesga Calderón, S.L. with registered office at Plaza Mayor 17 - Bajo, 09003 Burgos, with NIF B09368515, and on the other hand,
The BUYER, registered on the website calzadosvesga.com through a form to create an account on calzadosvesga.com or through the form "quick buy", for which he has full responsibility for use and custody, being responsible for the accuracy of the personal data provided to the VENDOR.
PURPOSE OF THE CONTRACT
The purpose of this contract is to regulate the contractual relationship between the SELLER and the BUYER when the latter chooses the product, transport, method of payment and clicks on the respective order confirmation button.
The contractual relationship of purchase and sale involves the delivery, in exchange for a specific price and publicly displayed through the website, of a specific product.
The procurement procedure shall be carried out by default in the Spanish language. In case you want to be carried out in another language of those contained in the page (English, French, Italian or German) will be indicated before starting the procurement procedure by clicking on the top right of the website.
In accordance with the requirements of art. 27 of Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and other affected regulations, you are informed that the contracting procedure is performed once the following steps have been carried out:
- Within the online store (http://calzadosvesga.com), select a product by clicking on it.
- Once this action is done, a screen will appear where we will see an explanation of the characteristics of the selected product. We will have the option to select more or less quantity of the products already chosen. Once you are satisfied with this step we will have to press the button "Add to cart".
- After this, a small screen will appear where we will be asked if we want to continue buying more products, or go through the checkout to pay for those already chosen. We will click on "Checkout" to continue with the purchase process.
- Then, we will see a screen with an image of the product, the quantity we are going to buy, the price including VAT and the cost of transport costs, indicating the final price with all these concepts included. If we are satisfied, we will click again on "Checkout".
- Once in the next step, we can identify ourselves if we already have an account or perform the steps of the purchase as a guest user.
- If we are going to make the purchase as a guest user, the first thing we must do is enter our name, surname, email and shipping address.
- After that, we must choose on the same screen the type of transport we want (whose price is indicated), as well as the method of payment, choosing between bank transfer, credit/debit card, bizum, cash on delivery or paypal.
- Once you have chosen all of the above, and if you are completely satisfied with everything, you must click on "Buy now", located at the bottom right.
- After this, we must follow the steps for payment depending on the method we have chosen.
A message will be sent to the email address of the BUYER with the details of the purchase made, including the unique identification code that will allow the BUYER to identify his or her purchase.
The VENDOR will file the order in its information systems so that the BUYER with an account on calzadosvesga.com in the client area can access, among other things, the details of the order placed, as well as its purchase history.
The prices indicated for each product include Value Added Tax (VAT) and in any case will be expressed in the Euro currency (€).
The prices applicable to each product shall be those published on the website and applied automatically in the contracting process.
THE VENDOR reserves the right to modify the commercial offer of the website (modifications on products, prices, promotions and other commercial and service conditions) at any time, although such modifications shall not apply to contracts already made.
The contents of the website may, at times, show provisional information about the nature of some products. In the event that the information provided does not correspond to the characteristics of the product the customer shall have the right to cancel the purchase without any cost on their part.
All payments made by the SELLER shall entail the issuance of an invoice in the name of the BUYER. Such invoice shall be included in the order shipped.
For any information about the order, the BUYER may contact via e-mail to the e-mail address email@example.com. In any case, the order number assigned to you and indicated in the purchase confirmation e-mail must be indicated in the subject line of the message.
In the event that any of the products are not available at the time of the order we will try to have it available as soon as possible whenever this is feasible. If we are unable to make the item available again, we will inform the customer as soon as possible.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY TERM
For information on shipping and delivery times, please feel free to consult our "Shipping & Returns" section https://www.calzadosvesga.com/en/c-shipping-policy.html
RIGHT OF RETURN
If the shipment does not arrive in perfect condition or we have made a mistake in its processing, the customer will have the right to request that the product is resent at no additional cost on their part or request a refund of the amount.
In the event that the shipment has been damaged during transport, the customer must communicate this situation within 24 hours to make a claim to the carrier and shall be entitled to request that the product is reshipped at no additional cost on their part or request a refund.
If you wish to exercise your right of return you must notify us in advance by e-mail indicating the following:
- Order code or number, date, name and e-mail address with which the purchase was made.
- Products purchased, including their price.
- Reason for return.
Once the request has been analyzed we will answer the e-mail indicating the necessary instructions to make the return. Once received and checked the condition of the product will proceed to make the corresponding payment by bank transfer to the account specified by the customer.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
To exercise the right of withdrawal the BUYER has 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the product. In the event that he/she wishes to exercise it, he/she shall inform the SELLER by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Withdrawal". In this case, the SELLER may contact you to inform you about the steps to follow, and the PURCHASER shall bear the costs of this withdrawal.
In any case, the product must be returned in perfect condition, with its original packaging and with the purchase invoice.
The SELLER will refund the amounts received by crediting them by the same method of payment from which the purchase was made, within a maximum period of 14 days after the BUYER communicates its desire to exercise the Right of Withdrawal. Also, once delivered or returned the products, it will be delivered in hand or will be sent an invoice rectifying (credit).
For more information on withdrawal of the BUYER or returns please send us an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or call 947 261 673.
As these are new products, they have a 2-year warranty from the date the product was delivered, where CALZADOS VESGA will be liable for any lack of conformity or defects in them.
COMPLAINTS AND CLAIMS
For any information about the order, complaints and claims, the BUYER may contact via e-mail to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. In any case, the subject of the message must indicate the order reference that was assigned and indicated in the email confirmation of the purchase.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These conditions shall be governed by or construed in accordance with Spanish law in all matters not expressly set forth herein. The SELLER and the BUYER, agree to submit any dispute that may arise from the provision of the products subject of these Conditions to the Courts and Tribunals of the domicile of the BUYER. In the event that the BUYER is a company or professional, the contract shall be presumed to have been concluded at the domicile of the SELLER.
In the event that the BUYER is domiciled outside Spain, the SELLER and the BUYER expressly waive any other forum, submitting to the Courts and Tribunals of the domicile of the SELLER.
The SELLER and the BUYER agree to submit any dispute that may arise from the provision of the products covered by these Conditions to the Courts and Tribunals of Burgos, with the obligation to previously go to a consumer arbitration system in the Province of Burgos.
In addition, you can go, if you wish, to the way of Online Dispute Resolution of the European Union (European Consumer Center), whose link we leave below: