Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain Web pages. Cookies allow a Web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user. The user's browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most cookies are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent -by activating cookies in your browser- calzadosvesga.com will not link the stored data with your personal data in the cookies.
What Types Of Cookies Does This Web Page Use?
Technical or Necessary Cookies
- PrestaShop-29b53b3a920bc27a399bea6ffed94337: PrestaShop cookie necessary for the proper functioning of the online store. Duration: 20 days.
- PHPSESSID: This necessary cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow session variables to be stored on the web server. Duration: at logout.
- lsc_private: own technical cookie for cache management. Duration: at logout.
- idxcookiesWarningCheck: Cookie required to store the acceptance of the value of cookies. Duration: 1 year.
- _ga: Third-party cookie. It is used to distinguish users. Duration: 2 years.
- _gid: Third-party cookie. Used to distinguish users. Duration: 1 day.
- _gat_gtag_UA_9511370_1: Third-party cookie. Used to limit the percentage of requests. Duration: 1 minute.
- _gali: Usada por Google Analytics para registrar los elementos de la página anterior con los que el usuario ha interactuado para llegar a la página actual. Duración: al cierre de sesión.
- NID: Third-party cookie. Used to remember your preferences and other information, such as your preferred language, the number of search results you want displayed per page (e.g. 10 or 20) and whether you want the Google Safe Search filter enabled or disabled. Duration: 6 months.
- _gcl_au: Used by Google AdSense to experiment with advertising efficiency on websites that use their services. It is the first-party cookie for the "Conversion Linker" functionality: it takes information on ad clicks and stores it in a first-party cookie so that conversions can be attributed outside the landing page. Duration: 3 months.
- IDE: Third-party cookie. Used by Google DoubleClick to record and report on user actions on the website after viewing or clicking on one of the advertiser's ads for the purpose of measuring the effectiveness of an ad and presenting targeted ads to the user. Duration: 13 months.
Third Party Cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
- Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-
- Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer from here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Safari from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?viewlocale*es_ES
- Opera from here: https://www.opera.com/es/privacy/cookies
- IOS: Settings - Select Safari - Block Cookies.
- Android: Launch the browser application - Click on the menu button - Select Settings - Privacy and security - Check or uncheck Accept Cookies.
- Google Analytics Opt-out browser add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout